Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Finished and submitted



I did it! I finished Kissed by Nemesis!! It is the first book I've successfully completed in almost two years. I am so happy I was able to work through my writer's block and thanks to my characters the story went pretty smoothly. They had a good story to tell.

I've sent it off to my editor so now the waiting begins. I hate this part. Ugh!

There will be three more books in the Kissed by an Immortal series. I'm really anxious to write the third book in the series, Kissed by Keres and hope to have it done by the end of the year. I've started the next book in the Men of Charlestown series and there is another book Color My World that I'm currently working on now. I'm also going to try and squeeze a Christmas story in there somewhere too. So if things go the way I plan...by the end of the year I hope to have four more books done.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Now, I'm off to stalk my email....ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment