Friday, June 5, 2015

The transition of Snow White



It's been a long time since I've posted recent pictures of my niece, Snow White. She just finished her last day of second grade and I thought I'd share her pictures with you.

There is a comparison in the first picture between the first and last day of second grade. As you can see, that girl is growing up so quickly! Oh my goodness!! I love seeing her develop and grow into her own person, but I'm mourning for the young child I once knew.

She has a heart of gold. If you need something she'll give it to you. She actively includes others, befriends everyone, is sharp as a tack, loves to be creative and LOVES to read! I am super proud of her and love her so very much.

In the last picture, she's just having fun in the front of the camera. She has a sense of humor that keeps all of us laughing all the time.

We get to keep her some this summer and I'm looking forward to it. One day, she'll be too busy to hang out with her boring Aunt and Uncle, *she thinks we are fun now...wink* so I'm going to enjoy all of the moments we spend with her.

I love this little girl and am so proud to call her my niece. She is awesome and one day she'll grow up to be the kind of woman I know I'd like to one day be.

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment