Saturday, June 20, 2015

Snow White's 8th Birthday Party

Hello Friends!

As I mentioned in a previous post my niece, Snow White had her 8th birthday party this week. She celebrated it at the local roller skating rink with a few friends and had a great time.  I thought I'd share a few pictures of her party.


Nothing is better than a rainbow themed party and sharing some cheap pizza with friends. :)


I loved her outfit...particularly those rainbow colored socks. Her hair bows rocked it too!



 She had a colorful cake and cupcakes with rainbow candies on them. It was soo good!



She had a blast and later said it was the best Birthday Party she ever had. Can't believe she's eight years old already and it will be interesting to see what changes she goes through in the next year.

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment