Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween:)

Isn't the picture of Laurie Strode and Michael Myers kissing creepy in a fascinating way? When I found it on the net for some reason I had to post it. The movie Halloween is something we make sure and watch every year. Is there a horror movie that you must watch on Halloween?

I'm still under the weather, but I'll be celebrating Halloween with Snow White today.I'm headed her direction and tonight I'll go with her as she goes Trick or Treating. In the past she's gone as a Disney princess, but this year she's going as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. I can't wait to see her all dolled up! I still feel under the weather, but I can't resist going to see her. I'll post of pictures of her in her costume next week:)

I'm returning home Tuesday. For some insane reason I decided to join the craziness of NaNoWriMo this year. We'll have to see how it goes. If anyone would like to buddy me my link is:

http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/andi-anderson

Have a great holiday! Eat lots of Candy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment