Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tissues, tissues and more tissues...


I've been extremely unproductive this week. I'm still feeling terrible so I've been living on the couch, surrounded by tissues, medicine and cough drop wrappings. I've watched more television this week than I have in months and I've barely been online longer than to check my email and check out a few sites. I'm keeping this one short because the couch is calling my name, I just wanted to briefly check in and see how everyone is doing. Hopefully, I'll be on the mend soon, but either way I'll be lurking around is anyone needs me.

I hope your week is going great.

2 comments:

  1. (hugs) Sorry to hear you're still feeling cruddy. Don't worry about the productivity - continue to get rest and you'll be on the mend soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ava:) I appreciate it! Do you have a release date on your Christmas story? I can't wait to read it:)

    ReplyDelete