Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Weekend!


It's been a slow week for me. I've done quite a lot of writing and that's been a very good thing. It's really been a quiet week and that's been a good change.
I do have a couple of things going on next week...

First, my husband and I are celebrating our 9 year anniversary on the 12th. When I look back, I can't believe we've been together that long. He's really the best thing that ever happened to me. I've been a very lucky woman to have such a phenomenal man. I'm looking forward to at least 50 or so more.

Second, I'm thrilled that my niece and mother are coming up next weekend for a visit. There's a huge craft fair we're all going to next Saturday and it should be a lot of fun! Since this will be Snow White's first craft fair, it'll be interesting to see how she does.  Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to share too!

Y'all have a great weekend and happy week ahead.

*hugs*

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you've had a quiet, productive week. :) And Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ava:) I appreciate it:)

    Love,

    Andi

    ReplyDelete