Thursday, December 22, 2011

Daisie



Two years ago my dog, Daisie, passed away. I've been told that time heals all wounds, but in this case, I'm not so sure. I've experienced a lot of loss in my lifetime, but losing her, was one of the worst. She was my companion, my best friend and my four-legged child for many years and when she died, it definitely left a big hole in my heart. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss her and wish that she was still with us. I don't think that will change. Ever.
Anyway, today will be my day that I'll actually allow myself to be a little weepy, so I'll not be around much. I'll be hugging up to my husband and our other little four legged children and cherishing every moment we all have together, but there will always be someone that's missing.

We love and miss you, Daisie. Forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment