Friday, December 16, 2011

Dippin' Dots and the Madness of Christmas


Tomorrow starts the Christmas madness for my husband and I. We're going to incredibly small town of Keo, Arkansas (this will be a first for me) to celebrate Christmas with my husband's side of the family and next weekend we'll be with my side of the family. I have to confess, that family gatherings stress me out a little. When I'm with a group of people, even family, I have a tendency to become quiet and introverted. I've always been more of an observer than anything else, so most of the time I can be found sitting in the corner somewhere, watching others. It's really kind of funny because my husband is very extroverted and is often the life of the party. I do wish I had that particular trait to my personality, but unfortunately I don't. Still...it is fun watching him have fun.


My niece, Snow White, went to see Santa this week and I thought I would share her picture that was taken with him. It's unbelievable how much she's grown this year! As you can tell, she's going through the 'fake' smile phase, so some of her pictures here lately have really cracked me up! When Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas she told him she wanted "Dippin' Dots" ...isn't that funny? Only my niece would ask for ice cream for Christmas. LOL!!!



Have a great weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment