Tuesday, December 6, 2011

How can it already be December 6th?



I'm ready to get into the Christmas mood. It doesn't help that I've been sick on and off for over a month, but today I'm actually feeling better so I hope I'm finally about to get over this cold/flu that has held onto me forever.

For over the past week, my husband has also been under the weather so it's really been pathetic at the Anderson household. We just look at each other, cough and hope that the other person will get up off of the couch and fix the other one something to drink or eat. LOL!!!!!

This weekend we plan on doing some decorating and wrap the gifts we've bought. A lot of our friends already have their tree trimmed and house decorated, so we're already two steps behind everyone else. It seems like everyone starts decorating earlier every year, which is normally fine with me because I love the twinkling lights and the spirit of Christmas. It's just taking me a little longer than normal to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment