Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Great News!


I got some very Good News yesterday!
I don't know if y'all remember me talking about my book The Sweet One several months ago. Yesterday I got the happy news that a very upcoming publishing company, Silver Publishing, wants to publish it. YAY! I'm even more pleased that I've already been given the release date of November 13th of this year.
I'm honored to be published with some other authors that are definitely some of my favorites!

I've been revamping my Work in Progress, Yummy Indulgences. I'm also in the mist of writing a Halloween and possibly a Christmas story, but both are going rather slow right now.

I hope y'all are all doing great and have had a fun summer. It's been so miserably hot here, I'm really ready for it to cool off and for it to be fall again.

10 comments:

  1. Yeahhhh - well done you...

    Nice job...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats!!! I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ava and Shawn:) I'm really excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I'll be looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I really couldn't have done it without all of the support and encouragement y'all have given me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If your angel looks anything like the one posted......well he's hot!
    Congrats, Shell! Sounds like a cool book and I can't wait to read it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so glad this one found a home...and come Nov, I'll be buying the finished product. ;) Congratulations a day late!!!

    ReplyDelete