Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's only Tuesday?!



I'm trying to do some deep cleaning this week. I admit I'm not a fan of housework. My house is never spotless, but we always keep things picked up. We definitely have a comfortable, lived in look. But, it's time to do some deep cleaning so that's going to occupy my time for the next day or so.

Hopefully in the next day or so, I'm going to tweak up my Yummy Indulgences story to get ready to send it to the publisher. I'm pretty excited about this story. I really enjoyed writing it, and I love my heroes, I hope everyone else will feel the same.

After I do that I plan on writing a Halloween themed story to submit to Silver Publishing. I'm playing with several ideas and doing some research, so I'm hoping to start getting that started by next week. I also have another Christmas story I want to write, I just have to find the time to do it!



My friend Devon Rhodes ,has a new release with Total E-bound books Monday. It's called,Sex on Summer Sabbatical, so please check it out!
Even though it's a M/F book *We still love you Devon* *wink*you know when you read one of Devon's books the hero is always going to be sexy as hell and the sex scenes are going to be Smokin' hot! I know I can't wait to read it:)

4 comments:

  1. Housework = torture! I wish I had a job that let me afford to have someone come in and clean for me.

    Good luck with the tweaking and the story research. You should be proud of yourself. I admire a person who is willing to work so hard.

    Congrats to Devon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the cleaning and tweaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Y'all:)

    I hate housework with a passion! I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

    Eyre you are the one to be admired. You are great at your job and you make a big difference with all the kids you work with. You're amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie, thanks for the plug. :) And yes, Adam is hot!

    Hope the cleaning proves inspirational, I always find it much easier to write when I don't have things like that hanging over me!

    ReplyDelete