Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I'm so Happy!



I received some great news this evening. Silver Publishing has contracted my newest manuscript 'Yummy Indulgences' and it's going to be published January 8, 2011! YAY! This is the second book I'll have published through them. I've loved being a part of their company, and look forward to *hopefully* having many more books published with them.
Both of my heroes look a lot like the pictures I've uploaded. The above picture is Charlie David. He's the very sexy gay actor that I modeled my working class hero, Allen, from. Below is just a picture I found of a very sweet young man. When I found this picture I knew immediately that I had to write a character that looked as pretty and as sweet as this young man looks. Shiloh looks almost identical to him, except he is a sexy older version of him.




I'm currently working on a Halloween themed story. This has been kind of a stretch for me, but I've really enjoyed working on it, and I'm hoping that it will be my best book yet. My plan is to get at least two or three chapters done by the end of the weekend. I don't know if I'll make it, but it should be fun getting there!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the contract!! Love the title and I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! *G* I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you know I think this is fabulous news and I think it's even cooler that you have a release date

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The release date is new and fabulous news. That really makes it real, doesn't it? Congrats again, sweetie. :)

    ReplyDelete