Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love Autumn


I didn't do what I set out to do today. I should have used my time wisely and worked on my latest book, but instead I ended up doing nothing but watch television, sit outside and go out of my way to irritate my husband. :)
The weather here has been spectacular. Mid 60's which I love, and the leaves are starting to turn into those burnt oranges, yellows and reds that are so mesmerizing to look at. I wish the weather would stay like this. I've never been a summer or winter weather fan. Autumn and Spring are definitely my favorite seasons. I found myself sitting outside enjoying the crisp air and the company of my husband, when I should have been writing. *sigh*
Maybe I'll do better tomorrow.
I can't believe that tomorrow is Sunday! Time always goes so quick when you're having fun! Hopefully everyone else has had a great weekend, too!
I thought I would share a picture of our girl! She loves Autumn, too! The weather is perfect for her to sit outside and watch the world go by.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, your girl is so cute! I should have gotten more writing done yesterday too, but...sigh. I shall try again today. Sometimes it's good just to sit back and relax for a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your girl...

    Autumn in my season as well, and I try to get away with as much time to enjoy it as I can - with no regrets...

    Have fun...

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete