Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween


Can you believe it's already Halloween? It just seems like we had a New Year not long ago.

It's been a long week. My sister had a miscarriage last week and then she and my niece contracted the H1N1 virus. I've spent the majority of my time with them, trying to help out whenever I can.

It's sad because my niece wasn't able to go trick or treating tonight. She has the cutest Snow White costume that she looks just like Snow White would look like when she was a toddler. She was dressed in her costume anyway and everyone went to different rooms of the house and closed the door. She would knock on that door and would say "Trick or Treat...no apples please."
She was given candy by family instead. She still had a blast even though it wasn't door to door, I guess that's an advantage of her being two and not knowing any better.
I haven't had time to do any writing this week. I've had so many new ideas swimming around in my head, but now I just have to find time to get it on my computer!

The picture I am sharing is of my niece in her costume last year. I took some of her this year, but I haven't uploaded it yet. Wasn't she the cutest bee?

Happy Halloween...Eat lots of candy!

1 comment:

  1. Snow white is gorgeous, even when she's dressed like a bee. Love the story and the picture.

    ReplyDelete