Thursday, February 6, 2014

Brrr!!


Like most of the U.S. we have been hit by some very nasty weather. We've had sleet, snow and freezing rain and temperatures well below freezing. Since we live three miles down a dirt road, our road is very slippery. To make matters worse, we lose electricity at the drop of a hat. It's been blinking on and off, so we try to be prepared by keeping our generator handy, as well as plenty of kerosene for our heater.  Our animals hate the cold, and they'd been couped up inside, miserable and probably wishing for warmer weather. Oddly, the cold doesn't bother me as much. Since I HATE hot weather, I refuse to complain too much about it. I know it won't be long and we'll be enduring 105 plus degrees outside. Now that is something I do not look forward too.

I've been working on my current WIP and it's still coming along quite nicely. I still haven't decided what I'm going to do with Got Mistletoe? but I'll figure it out eventually.

I hope everyone has a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment