Friday, January 31, 2014

I've got the rights back for Got Mistletoe?


It's been a good week. I've been doing a good amount of writing. I'm enjoying how my characters continue to talk to me and so far I'm really loving what they're saying.

This week I received the rights back from my first book, Got Mistletoe? Now I face the dilemma of what to do with it. Should I submit it to another publisher? Should I add to it and self-publish? Should I make it a free story? Should I just let it go for a little while?  I honestly don't have any idea what to do with it. The thing is...I really love those two men and I always intended to write more about them. But then I'd wonder if I should let the story end where it should...ugh...I'm so conflicted.  Do y'all have any suggestions?

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment