Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm back!


It's been awhile since I've blogged. Frankly, my life has been pretty hectic last year, so I hope that this year I'll be able to focus more than I have in the past. My resolution this year is to get out of the cave I've put myself in and become more socializing on the social network scene. We'll see because I've never been one to post a lot on here, facebook and twitter...but I'm going to try harder.

On a positive note I've got three works in progress I'm working on. I hope to have at least one of them finished by the end of the month. I think I'm going to submit it somewhere new, so I'm pretty anxious about it.

My beautiful niece is in first grade...can you believe it?  I had to post a picture to show you how much she's changed this past year...it's amazing how much she's growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment