Saturday, March 2, 2013

Painting, writing and other nonsense




I hope everyone has had a great weekend so far. I've been productive these past few days. I've worked on my current WIP and we're getting prepared to paint the living room, bathroom and hall of our house. We've lived here for eight years and it's time for the walls to be freshened up a little bit. As much as I'm NOT looking forward to smelling paint and to all of the hard work, I'm thrilled we're going to do it.

I'm still stalking my email...yes, I know it's silly of me to do it. It's only been a week and there is no way I'll hear anything for a few weeks, but the crazy writer in me is dying to find out if they liked my book or not. Until then, hopefully we'll get the painting done and I'll have another book finished.

Have a great weekend! *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment