Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Weekend!


As you know, for the past couple of weeks I've been stalking my email. Finally, after checking and double checking my email account (like some mad woman) I received the email I've been waiting for...

My manuscript has been accepted by Siren Publishing!! My upcoming book, By the Light of the Silvery Moon, is scheduled to be released in May! As soon as I receive more information about it, I'll let you guys know!

So now I can give the frantic email checking a break.

In other news, we're going to see Snow White for a few days. We're really looking forward to seeing everyone. It will be good to get out of town for a day or three.

Have a great weekend!!


4 comments:

  1. I knew you had nothing to worry about - you are a wonderful writer. Now I'm going to be checking Siren daily so I won't miss preordering it. Take care and have fun with Snow White. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! *Blushes* Thank you, Linda:) You made my day!!
      *Hugs* Snow White is sick, so I don't know how much fun we'll have, but at least I'll get to see her. I hope you and your family have been doing great:)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. I wish you many sales.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shawn:) I really appreciate it. Same to you!

      Delete