Thursday, March 28, 2013

Happy Thursday!


We've had a busy few days. We've finally finished all of the painting we're going to do, now we're in the middle of getting the house back in order. It's taking longer than normal because I've been fighting the pain I have from a past surgery. It has a tendency to get me down if I overdo it, so I've had to take it easy for the past day or so. But, on the bright side, I love the way our house is starting to look. Everything is fresh, crisp and clean and almost like new. I'm glad we made the decision to paint and spruce up the place a little. I think we definitely needed it.

For the next few days I'll be working on my edits for my upcoming release from Siren AND I'll be hopefully come close to finishing another book by the end of the week. I'll definitely keep you posted.  

Have a great day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment