Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Contest to win a copy of Angel's Redemption

I've had a busy few days. We went to Little Rock to spend time with my niece on her fifth birthday and had a blast with her. Now that she's five, she officially believes she's a 'big girl' now, and in some ways she IS getting older and starting to change from a toddler to a young girl. Sigh.

It was really great spending time with my family. We were thrilled to visit with another favorite niece of mine, Katelyn and her little girl. (We'll call her Ariel...lol) Ariel is a year younger than Snow White and has the cutest little laugh and personality! We loved visiting with them and I hope we get to again in the near future. I'd post some pictures of them, but since I haven't spoken to my niece about it yet, I won't. If she gives me permission, you'll see how sweet and adorable Ariel really is.

We had a great time, but we were glad to come home. I think all of us were exhausted from the heat, so it was nice to return home and relax in the cool air. As you can tell by the picture taken of my dog, we were all ready to relax for a few


Today I finished the final edits for Angel's Redemption. I'm ready for it to be released, but I'm a little nervous about it too. I really hope that people love Jackson and Elijah as much as I do. I've also decided to throw a contest for several readers to win a copy of it too. All you have to do to enter the contest is: email me at andianderson@live.com with the word 'Contest' in the subject line by June 29th and you'll be automatically entered.

I hope everyone has a great week! *hugs*

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loved getting to visit and catch up with you and Uncle Boo! Not to mention the fabulous entertainment we had between the girls and Papaw. I hate that it didn't last longer. It's been terribly too long since seeing you two last. I have to tell you again how proud I am of you and all your hard work! It brings me great joy and excitement seeing you do something you absolutely LOVE doing! Keep up the awesome work! Can't wait to get together again! Love you bunches!! XOXO!!

    OH! ( you may post what ever your little heart desires! )

    ReplyDelete