Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eye Candy and a beautiful smile to get us through the week


So far, it's been a good week. I've been working hard on the next two books in the Men of Charlestown series, and I'm getting pretty excited about both of them. I hope to have them (or at least one) of them done by the end of the month. Plus, I've been anxious about my upcoming release 'No Greater Love' in two weeks and my all day take over of Silver Publishing's facebook page on January 29th.

To celebrate my upcoming release, I thought I might share a little eye candy with you. I love this picture because not only is he very nice to look at, he's got a beautiful smile too.

If you want to check out the official blurb on No Greater Love, here is the link to check it out:

https://spsilverpublishing.com/product_book_info/no-greater-love-ebook-p-725


Have a great week:)


No comments:

Post a Comment