Friday, January 6, 2012

It's been a busy week


It's been a very productive week. I have a gorgeous book cover and I finished the final edits for my upcoming novel, No Greater Love. Now, I'm working on the second story in the Sons of Aphrodite series and so far it's going pretty smooth.

My husband started his new job this week. He was promoted to trainer right before the Christmas holiday season and this meant that his schedule and everything would change. He still works nights, but now he works at the end of the week instead of the beginning. This will be an adjustment for both of us, but it's also a good step in the right direction if he ever wants to be promoted to supervisor one day. I'm very proud of him. He's worked hard to get to where he is today so a little sacrifice for a while will be worth the outcome in the end.

We kept Snow White for several days a week ago. We had a blast playing dress-up and having endless tea parties and coloring many pages in her coloring books. She is such a joy to be around and when she had to go home, both my husband and I had a couple of days where we thought the house was eerily quiet.



I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll post the excerpt and blurb to No Greater Love whenever it's been given the green light.

No comments:

Post a Comment