Saturday, November 5, 2011

Daylight Saving Time and a few updates

Tomorrow starts Daylight Saving Time so don't forget to set your clocks back an hour.

Since my last post, things have continued to be quiet. Ivan asked me when my next release is (Thanks for asking Ivan :) )  and since I never know when I can comment or not on Blogger, I  thought I would let all of y'all know that I don't have a release until January.  It's called No Greater Love and it's the first of three books in the Sons of Aphrodite series.

I also have a release in March. It's called Kissed By Death. It's a darker tone than what I usually write, so I'm nervous about how it's going to be received.

I don't remember if I told y'all that I'm doing NaNoWritMo this year. So far, I'm on schedule with my current WIP and I hope this continues. We'll have to see...

Have a great weekend:)

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck with NaNoWritMo! And great news about the upcoming releases :)

    Blogger was throwing fits on me lately, too. I also had Google Chrome on my laptop, so I started using that for blogs and haven't had any problems. I'm no techie, but I'm thinking my blogger issues were because I was using internet explorer. For whatever reason, it stopped playing nice with blogger.

    How are you feeling? Have you fully gotten over your cold/flu yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information, Ava. My husband has got Google Chrome and likes it better. He's tried to talk me into using it forever, but internet explorer has all of my passwords. UGH! I need to bite the bullet and just switch over.

    I'm feeling better thanks. It took me forever to get over it and I still cough a little but I am better!

    Have a great day. Thanks again for the information:)

    ReplyDelete