Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sometimes we need something pretty to look at...


Hey Y'all:)

While I've been working hard on my current WIP, I'm still waiting to see if they liked Kissed by Death or not. I'll be checking my email constantly until I hear something. I hope I don't drive myself crazy in the meantime. LOL!

I also need to let y'all know that blogger is not allowing me to comment on my blog or other people's blogs. I've been to the 'help' department and apparently it's been happening to more people than myself. I'm trying to figure out what's going on, so in the meantime, please know that I'm reading all of my friends blogs and the comments you make on mine. Thank you for your comments. I really appreciate them.

I came across this picture and knew immediately that we all needed some delicious eye candy to gaze upon today. I hope you enjoy him...I sure have!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment