Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sin city here we come...


Friends,

It's been a hectic week for me. I've been writing like crazy to get my Christmas story completed. I'm still stalking my email in hopes that I'll hear something about my Kissed by Death submission, and so far I've heard nothing. UGH!

I'm also getting ready to go on vacation. We'll be leaving for Vegas in a couple of days and will be gone for over a week. Both of us are ready to get away from everything for a while. It'll be nice getting away from it all...even if it's for a few days.

I plan on posting some pictures of our trip next week and I'll also let y'all know when I find out if Silver liked Kissed by Death or not. The waiting really is the hardest part.

In the meantime, I thought a little eye candy might just start off the week with a bang:) The man makes tighty whitey's look good!

Have a great week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment