Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Yay! We're home!



I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We were out of town for several days. My husband is on vacation for two weeks and we've really enjoyed traveling and seeing family. Admittedly, I'm thrilled to be home. I missed sleeping in my own bed. My favorite part of Christmas was playing with my niece, Snow White. It's always hard leaving her pretty face. She's so sweet and smart, she's really a joy to be around.

Tomorrow I have final edits to do on Yummy Indulgences and then after this week, I'm hoping to get my current WIP completed so I can move onto different heroes that has been impatiently waiting for their story. I've been trying to come up with a western/cowboy themed story, but I'm not having any luck with it. I'm hoping something will come to me really soon.

If I don't see y'all before the new year, I hope all of you have a fun and very safe holiday:)

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Snow White is beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Eyre:) She is the apple of my eye! I love that baby. Ashley is lucky I haven't kidnapped her. LOL
    I hope you have a great new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow White is so adorable! Love the big red bow in her hair. :)

    Welcome home and I hope you have a great New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Snow White is so precious! How wonderful that you got to spend some time with your family again. Sounds like you and hubby had a very nice vacation.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete