Thursday, August 11, 2016

No Greater Love



I've got some very exciting news to share. My book, No Greater Love is being translated into French! The release date is September 12th and I'm anxious to hopefully gain some new readers. I've also received a new cover which I'm totally in love with. He certainly makes a delicious looking Eros.

I've been working on several works in progress. I've got a Christmas story that I've signed up to write for eXtasy this year and I'm also working on a short short featuring my heroes from A Realistic Romance. It's been fun to revisit Merrick and Samuel and see where their lives are now.

I'm also working hard on the next Circle of Friends book. I have totally fallen in love with Tyler and Damarys and I hope when everything is said and done, you guys will love them too.

The next Men of Charlestown book is also in the works too. It's more angst than the previous books, so it's taking me longer than I hoped to write.

My next projects will be the next Kissed By and Sons of Aphrodite series books. I HOPE to get as much as I can completed before the year is up.

I hope everyone has had a happy Summer. Since I HATE the heat, I'm ready for some fall weather!

Love you!

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment