Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sasha is a good supervisor




I'm thrilled to announce that Kissed by Nemesis will be released on September 1st!! I'm so excited about this release! It's the first completed book I've finished in a long time. I fell in love with my heroes, Jared and Nemesis, and I hope you will too.

His Christmas Wish will be re-released on August 15!! I'm so thrilled to have received a lot of positive emails from people telling me how much they missed these characters and how glad they are back out there. I am too.  As you can tell by the pictures above, Sasha has been helping me write. We are currently writing on the next Men of Charlestown book *hope to have it finished by the end of the month* and a stand-alone book that's been plaguing me for a long time. Sasha is a good supervisor and he keeps me on my toes...lol!
 

The past couple of weeks have been very busy ones for me. Last week, my grandmother turned 87 and we had a nice birthday party for her. We've been busy this summer visiting family and although it's been a HOT season, we've had a good one.




No comments:

Post a Comment