Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Edits, edits and more edits...



I hope everyone has had a great week so far. Mine has been good. I just finished the first round of edits for Kissed by Death for eXtasy books and know the second round is coming soon. I'm really excited about this re-release and can't wait to see what kind of cover art they will come up with.

I've been diligently working on the second book in the Kissed by an Immortal series. It's called Kissed by Nemesis and it will be finished within the next couple of weeks. I love these characters and have totally become infatuated with Nemesis. He's definitely been fun to write.

After I finish Kissed by Nemesis, I will be working on the next book in the Men of Charlestown series. It's called Chandler's Hope and I'm anxious to get back to my Charlestown men. eXtasy will also be publishing this series and I'm thrilled my boys have found a good home.

I've also had a WIP that's driving me crazy to be completed. More about that one soon...lol.

At the end of the week, I'll be at my sister's house. Going to be a girls weekend and we're all looking forward to spending time together.

As soon as I get a firm release date for Kissed by Death (I know it's supposed to be next month) and come cover art, I'll definitely share with you.

I also want to let you know I'm changing my email address. My live account has done nothing but give me trouble. It seems to eat my emails and I've been unhappy with it for some time now.

My new email address is:  authorandianderson@gmail.com

I love hearing from you guys, so anytime you want to send me a line, please do!

Have a great week ahead!  *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment