Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kissed by Death has a new home!!



Guess what? I'm thrilled to announce that my book, Kissed By Death, has found a new home. It will be re-released through eXtasy books!! I can't wait to go through the new edits and get a new cover for my baby. Even better, they really like the book and approved it to be a series!! YAY!  It is tentatively scheduled for release around 6/15 of this year and I'll definitely keep you guys in the loop about it as time goes on.

We're going to see my family this weekend. My mom is getting a new four legged baby and we are all excited to greet the newest member of the family. He is a Yorkie and she's already named him, Milo.  Isn't that the sweetest name? I'll take pictures and share with you next week.

There is also another surprise coming in the works...we're still hashing things out and and hopefully as things come together, I'll be sharing it with you soon too.

Everyone have a great week ahead!

More to come soon... *HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment