Thursday, March 26, 2015

Happy Thursday!



Not much has been going on this week. Everything has been going pretty smoothly, and I'm ashamed to say it, when this happens I'm usually waiting for the other shoe to fall.

No more pessimism today.

I've been writing. It feels good to actually get some words down. Even better, I actually like what I've wrote so far. It's still be a slow process, but I'm getting there. Finally! I've got so many characters running around in my head, it's time to tell their story.

Hubby is going on be on vacation next week. YAY! I'm ready to spend some quality time together. We do plan on doing some constructive things next week. We are going to paint the bathroom and hopefully our bedroom. Not really looking forward to it, but on a positive note: it's always fun being with my husband, so it should be an adventure. *Grin*

I hope everyone has a great week ahead.

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment