Saturday, August 2, 2014

Getting back into the groove of things...



Things are slowly getting back to normal for us. After the shock of my brother-in-law's death, my husband and I are tentatively getting back into the groove of things. Strangely, it's like both of us can't get enough sleep. Admittedly, for about 2 weeks we didn't sleep worth a flip, so I figure the lack of sleep is catching up with both of us.

We had the privilege of keeping our niece for several days. She's back at home now, but her cheery presence and sweet disposition was really a much needed stress relief for us. The day we took her home we went out to Lake DeGray near Hot Springs. My sister has recently purchased a boat, so it was really great to ride along the open water and forget about our cares for the day.

Now we are home and it's good to be back. I love our babies and I hate being away from them. I miss their sweet cuddles and have a hard time sleeping without them piled up in the bed with us. I love going away for a few days, but it's always great to come home.

I've got a deadline to meet and hopefully will have my Christmas story finished by the end of next week. Afterward, I'm working on Deimos's story, a new WIP and the next Circle of Friends story. I'm ready to tackle them and get some new stuff out there.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

*HUGS*

No comments:

Post a Comment