Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Weekend!


I'm always thrilled when I hear about a review on one of my books. What made this one even better is the review is on my first book, Got Mistletoe?. I have to admit, it is my baby. Out of all of my books, it's still one of my favorites because I loved Ryan and Blake so much. It also seems to be the book I've had many readers ask me to write more about them. I still plan on doing it one day because I've always thought they had more to say.

You can find the review at Fallen Angel Reviews at this link:
http://fallenangelreviews.com/2013/January/teresa-gotmistletoe.htm

I want to thank Teresa for taking the time to read and review my book and for all of the wonderful things she said about it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment