Monday, July 9, 2012

I Wanna Be With U




We kept our niece, Snow White, last week. We had a blast playing with her and watching endless hours of cartoons like Space Jam and Who Framed Roger Rabbit. We colored and painted everyday. She gave us laughter and many smiles while she was here. She became fascinated with our small garden, and had to water it and pick vegetables with her Uncle everyday. As you can see from the picture above, once her Uncle Boo showed her how to make mud pies, that girl was hooked!

We had so much fun with her, and when she left the house became quiet, and it was strange for her Uncle and I to get back into our routine. We loved keeping her, and her Mama has promised to let us do it again before she goes to kindergarten this fall.

One thing about Snow White is: she loves to sing! I thought I would share the song that is currently her favorite. It's 'I Wanna Be With U' by the Fun Factory. If we heard it once, we heard it a hundred times, but now I can't seem to get it out of my head. It must be because I miss her.


I'll be busy this week editing my upcoming release A Hold on His Heart and working on my Christmas stories this year.  I'm also thrilled that my new release, Angel's Redemption, is currently number seven on Silver Publishing's new release top ten list. Who knows for how long, but I'm still thrilled anyway:)


Here is the link to my new release if you want to check it out:

https://spsilverpublishing.com/new-release-c-1/?zenid=011be5231869e4188b2b6a790c3e0d3a

I hope everyone has a great week ahead! *Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment