Sunday, July 15, 2012

Happy Sunday!


I'm glad to see that everyone survived Friday the 13th! I hope everyone has had a good weekend so far. I've been working hard on two Christmas stories I hope to submit by the end of the month. Other than that, there's not much going on. I'm happy to announce that as of right now, Angel's Redemption is still number six on Silver Publishing's bestseller list! I don't know for how much longer it'll be there, but I'm still excited about it and very thrilled that there seems to be many people who are liking it and loving Jackson and Elijah.

I thought I would share my latest picture of Snow White. Her family took her to Texas last week where she enjoyed her first Texas Ranger game and knowing her mother, LOTS of shopping! As you can see, my niece is a girly girl, by the pink cowboy hat with the bling bling hanging from it!

Have a great Sunday!

*Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment