Monday, May 21, 2012

Contest Winners and a Huge Thank You




Thanks to everyone who stopped by and made a comment on my blog. You have no idea how much your thoughtful comments mean to me.

Because I had such a great turnout, I decided to have ten winners instead of three.  Thank you to everyone who participated.

The winners are:

Jessica Canoto

Layne Faire

SiNn

Rissa

Madison Parker

Darien Moya

Cole

AM Burns

Vona Logan

Lena Grey


Please email me with your choice of Andi Anderson book you'd like to receive on the subject like at: andianderson@live.com

Thank you again for visiting my blog and participating in the contest:)

Have a great week ahead!!

3 comments:

  1. wow...10 winners?! How great are you...thanks so much. I've sent you an e-mail and congrats to all the other winners!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rissa:) I wish I could give everyone a book!!

      I've sent you Got Mistletoe? just like you requested. If you have any trouble downloading it, please let me know. *hugs*

      Delete
  2. WOW! Thanks so much! Just sent my response.

    ReplyDelete