Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Whew! Is it only Tuesday night?



It's been a busy week. I've been overwhelmed with tests, haircuts, father in law's health, reading, reviewing and writing on my Christmas story, His Christmas Wish...WHEW! I'm already tired and it's not even October!

I thought I would share a picture of one of my heroes, Carter...okay it's really Nate Berkus, but Carter looks like him. Isn't Nate a cutie pie? He is so adorable and he seems super nice, too. Carter is a little nerdier than Nate AND he wears glasses.


I hope y'all are all having a great week! I know I'm on the countdown to Shawn Lane's newest release, The Beach House, on Saturday. It's going to be my reward for working hard and getting a lot of writing done this week. :)




Have a great night:)

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! And he'd be even cuter in glasses :)

    Sounds like you can use a relaxing weekend. I got tired just reading all the stuff you have going on!

    ReplyDelete