Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Burrito and Cheese Dip



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Mine was pretty quiet. We celebrated early because my husband had to work, so on the actual holiday, I was home alone.  I ate a warmed up burrito and cheese dip. Even though I had eaten all of the typical Thanksgiving food a few days before, it was  weird for me, because it just felt WRONG!  I kept envying those of you who ate turkey and dressing, so needless to say, the burrito wasn't that satisfying. LOL! At least I did buy a frozen pie that I warmed up for dessert.  *Grins*  Actually it ended up being a pretty productive day. I wrote a lot and had about five different ideas for future books, so all in all it was a good day.

I hope my current WIP, Daddies Little Girl, will be finished within the next week or two. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much this month, the holidays are truly a crazy time for us all. I hope every one has a great day:)


No comments:

Post a Comment