Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Thursday!


I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I've been under the weather. Since I'm feeling better today, I'm actually getting some writing done and I thought I'd let you guys know what I've been doing.

I'm currently working on two different short stories for two different anthologies. One is for MLR Press and the other is for Silver Publishing. I'm really excited to be given the chance to write with other authors I really admire, so I'm both anxious and nervous about it. So far, things are going pretty smoothly with both stories and since they're both due by the 1st of November, y'all might not see me around here or on facebook as much as I normally am. 

I'm also going to do NaNoWriMo this year. Gulp! I've already planned out what I'm going to write, which is a new paranormal series called 'Circle of Friends'. I'm not sure where I'm going to submit it yet either. I love Silver and will definitely continue to submit there, (a lot) but I've thought of branching out a little bit too. My goal is to write more books in the next coming year, but still have the quality of stories that I have now. I don't want to have quantity or quality, so I've decided to pace myself and just take things as they come.

My niece is a pee-wee cheerleader. For the next month she'll be cheering at the local pee-wee games, and from what I've been told, she's been having a blast doing it. It's still strange to think of her actually being a kindergartner this year...man I feel old!

I hope everyone has had a great week so far!

*Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment