Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Friday


I hope everyone has had a great week. I've been working on my current WIP and talking with Reese Dante about a cover for my upcoming book, A Hold on His Heart. I'm anxious to see what she does with it, and as soon as I get it, I'll definitely share it with you.

We're going to see my grandmother on Monday. She went to the doctor a couple of days ago and after a few tests, they determined that her heart was free of blockage and seemed to be doing fine. Now, she still tackling her anemia by taking strong Iron shots and we're hoping that she'll be feeling better soon.

Snow White will be starting kindergarten in a few weeks. Just the thought of her going to school makes me feel old, and it also scares me a little. Right now, she loves everyone, and doesn't know anything about hate or being picked on because you're different. I hope all of the values that we've all taught her will keep her strong and she will remain the sweet, confident open-hearted person she is right now. Hopefully, she'll always be this way...

Have a great weekend!!

*Hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment