Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Eye Candy and Questions Answered
I was surprised that all of you didn't get both answers correctly. Seems I'm a better liar than I thought! ;)
1. I was a cheerleader in junior high school. False. Ashley was the cheerleader.
2. I was born in Little Rock, Arkansas. False. I was born in Pine Bluff, AR.
3. I met my husband Chris through a mutual friend of ours. False. I met him in the Little Rock Chat Room online.
4. I lost my beloved dog Daisiemae a few months ago. True.
5. I love to watch sports. FALSE. Hate it!
6. I hate to read gay romance novels. FALSE!
7. Up until this past year, I worked with Mentally Ill children. True! I worked as a MHPP for the past 11 years.
8. I won the lottery and is currently enjoying my millions. False. Darn it!
9. Our puppy Lily is a Border Collie. False. She's a Sheltie.
10. When I talk about Snow White I'm referring to my daughter. False! I keep trying to talk Ashley into giving Snow White to us, but she keeps refusing! (Wink)