Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy News on St. Patrick's Day


I've received some great news on St. Patrick's Day! The fourth book in the Men of Charlestown series, Angel's Redemption, was accepted by Silver Publishing and the contract is already signed and sealed. I'm not sure when the book will be published yet, but I'll let y'all know as soon as I find out for sure. I'm really happy about this because I've been writing Angel's Redemption on and off for a couple of years now. I hope that everyone who reads it will believe that it's a great addition to the series...we'll have to wait and see:)



I've been spending some quality time with my niece and sister. We've had a great time playing dress up, coloring and watching HOURS of Smurfs. I will miss her when she's gone, but I'm ready to not watch the little annoying blue people for a while. 

Have a great St. Patrick's Day and a wonderful weekend:)


No comments:

Post a Comment